• Develop and execute and fundraising plan for Orphan Frontier's to better serve the needs of many orphanages around the world.
• Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors.
• Create and execute a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors.
• Work alongside Missionary Lawrence Bowman with special events.
The Fundraiser Assistant will be responsible for finding donors, building donor trust, maintaining client confidentiality, and most importantly: educating potential donors about the abuses afflicted upon children in the USA and around the world, and about the wonderful orphanages who are rescuing and caring for many children.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Strong love for God and children with a passion and desire to serve orphanages, abused and abandoned children.
• Knowledge of fundraising management
• Knowledge of special events planning and management
• Knowledge of the management of volunteer resources
• Knowledge of Orphan Frontier, and current statistics of the dire troubles of children the USA and around the world.
• Ability to work with a variety of people, personalities, and many types of environments.
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Ability to motivate and guide others to
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English
• Extreme attention to detail
• Self-motivated and passionate about children, and Orphan Frontier's mission to serve orphanages.
• Ability to use computer, email, and internet.
• Demonstrates honesty, zeal, and a godly character
This is a full time position.
Salary: Volunteer with occasional financial bonuses from a donor.
Please go to the Contact Page and send a kind letter explaining why you would like to work with Orphan Frontier and why you believe you are a great candidate to raise money for needy orphanages and the ministry.